Frequently Asked Questions
Some of your item pictures show a D&S Machined Products tag. Why is it there?
Our company began as D&S Machined Products. We have changed our name to more accurately convey the services that we offer. For more information please visit our About Us page.
Are you a distributor?
Next Day Automation is a reseller specializing in high end surplus industrial automation products. We are not a distributor.
Do you offer repair services?
We do not have the infrastructure at our facility to repair items.
What is the lead time on your products?
The products we offer for sale all exist in our physical inventory and are ready to be shipped out at a moments notice! Orders made before 4:00pm CST are shipped the same business day, and orders made after this time are shipped the following business day.
Do you offer help with engineering?
We are not insured to offer engineering advice. We provide specifications for the items we sell to the best of our abilities, but the buyer is responsible for how they are being implemented.
I have a surplus of automation parts and equipment on hand. I’d like to reduce my inventory, but am unsure how to proceed. What is the first step?
If you are interested in selling us your surplus, feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail. Our normal business hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday. We will need to know the quantity, condition, brand and model information so we may research the fair market price.
How do you rate the items you are selling?
- New: Item is in new condition and is in it’s original packaging.
- New Other: Item is in new condition and is missing the original packaging.
- Used: Item is in used, working condition.
- Manufacturer Refurbished: Item has been sent back to the manufacturer for repairs and is in working condition.
- Seller Refurbished: Item has been repaired by us and is in working condition.
- For Parts or Not Working: Item is incomplete or non-working and is being sold “as-is” without a warranty.